ZEO MIC, is composed of a synergistic combination of highly pure Zeolites.
Zeolites have a high specific surface area (< 1000 m2/g), which is three times higher than other aluminosilicates. Apart from this feature, the size of the particles and the porosity (mineral properties) enable an efficient caption-exchange capacity (CEC), thus resulting in an efficient adsorption of mycotoxins.
Si2O --- 63,88%
Al2O3 --- 15,42%
Fe2O3 --- 1,22%
TiO2 --- 0,46%
CaO --- 2,36%
MgO --- 0,31%
Na2O --- 2,50%
K2O --- 1,25%
REGULAR ANALYSIS IN QUALITY CONTROL
OBTAINED RESULTS AT ALETHEIA LABORATORY
CHART: IN VITRO ADSORPTION TECHNIQUE
ADSORPTION DESORPTION ADSORPTION EFFICIENCY
Aflatoxins 90 % 15 % 75%
Zearalenone 70% 22 % 48 %
• The capacity to adsorb ammonium and odors present in feces improves air quality.
• Slows the speed in the digestive tract, thus improving nutrient assimilation and reducing feces humidity; it also enables weight gain.
• Fosters bone development.
• Improves the sanitary quality of milk and meat.
• There exists an increment of non-protein nitrogen in ruminants.
• Is largely used in farms, where there has been an increase in the number of eggs and the consistency of the shell.
• Improves weight and conversion.
Reasons for these improvements:
Zeo Mic becomes an ammonium reservoir which facilitates the animal's efficient nitrogen digestion.
Zeo Mic eliminates mycotoxins and heavy metals. These benefits have a positive impact on zootechnical results (weight, conversion and sanitation).
It is highly recommended to use it in food portions of all species in a food ratio of 6-22lb./ton, depending on the desired effect.
Keep the bag close, in a cool (temperature between 41°F and 86°F) and dry place.
25 kgs. (Peso Neto) (55 lb. Net Weight)
1000 kgs. (Peso Neto) (2204 lb. Net Weight)
6 units x 2 kgs.
6 units x 4 kgs.
81 packs x 6 units x 2 kgs.
40 packs x 6 units x 4 kgs.